NEMRA Annual Conference
One of NEMRA’s most valuable member benefits is the Annual Conference. Over the years, this meeting has proven to be a most rewarding and productive event for the representative and the manufacturer. The purpose of the meeting is to:
• Provide educational opportunities for representatives that strengthen their professional, technical, and management skills.
• Offer manufacturers an annual opportunity to meet collectively with their sales force to communicate their marketing and sales initiatives.
• Facilitate individual business planning sessions and communication between the representative and his/her manufacturers.
• Expose the representative to new companies seeking to establish sales representation and to business providers offering new tools and
• Offer formal and informal networking opportunities for the benefit of all attendees.
Who may attend the NEMRA Annual Conference?
Only dues paying representatives and manufacturers are invited to attend. Non-member attendance must be pre-approved by NEMRA. Admittance to all events is by badge only and is strictly enforced.
What are the key events during the Conference?
The Annual Conference features educational sessions, Manufacturer Sales Meetings, Business Review Sessions, a Product and Business Services Showcase, an All-Industry General Session with key note speakers, and a cocktail reception for all attendees. Additionally, many manufacturers host after hours events for their sales representatives.
Is the NEMRA Annual Conference a trade show?
No, it is not. We do offer a limited number of non–member manufacturers and selected business service providers the opportunity to participate with a tradeshow type booth in our designated Product Showcase and Business Service Exposition area. Many manufacturers seeking to build a rep network have successfully used the annual NEMRA conference as an economical way to meet potential representatives.
Interested in attending the 2014 Annual Conference in Atlanta February 5-8, 2014?
Please contact Kirsty Stebbins or Ken Hooper at NEMRA headquarters for more information: (914) 524-8650 or email@example.com
Future Conference Venues:
Hilton San Diego Bayfront
1 Park Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92101
Tel: (619) 564-3333
January 28 - 31, 2015
2201 North Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75207
Tel: (214) 748-1200
February 3 - 6, 2016
Marriott World Center Orlando
8701 World Center Drive
Orlando, FL 32821
Tel: (407) 239-4200
February 1 - 4, 2017