NEMRA to Honor Industry Leaders at the Annual Conference
Awards to be presented at the All Members Session
NEMMY Awards will recognize representative and manufacturing firms that are dedicated to developing more powerful and profitable businesses. Nominations are now being accepted for the following awards.
Award submittals due FRIDAY, JANUARY 12.
Power Pact Partnership of the Year
Celebrates a rep-manufacturer team that exemplifies the spirit of Power Pact. The winning business team must demonstrate how they developed a more strategic plan/approach to create a more powerful and profitable partnership. A rep and manufacturer should nominate themselves as a team.
Demonstrate how you worked together to reach your goals by:
- Jointly developing and monitoring an annual business plan
- Using sales-enablement/support tools and processes to align your activities—technology, territory visits, customer service, new product launches, training, marketing and promotional tools
- Making mutually strategic investments (commission plan, dedicated people, special training, etc.)
- Top leadership involvement and a commitment to a win-win relationship
Manufacturer’s Choice Award
Nominated by a manufacturer, recognizes the rep agency that uses the Power Pact concepts to continually improve their agency and its alignment with manufacturers.
Describe how the rep agency you’re nominating generates superior performance by:
- Providing superior customer service levels to distributors and end users
- Utilizing technology to improve sales processes and communication
- Deploying marketing resources to help build brand and end user demand
- Investing in training and professional development of its team
- Communicating effectively with all areas within your company
Rep’s Choice Award
Nominated by rep agency, recognizes the manufacturer that uses the Power Pact concepts to continually improve their value proposition to their sales force and customers.
Demonstrate how the manufacturer you’re nominating generates superior performance by:
- Communicating company strategy and value proposition to their sales network
- Providing superior levels of sales-enablement tools and service support
- Utilizing fair and equitable compensation models to drive sales growth
- Demonstrating understanding and respect of rep value by CEO/top leadership
- Investing in new products, support tools, technology, and process improvement