Join NEMRA - Submit an NMG Application
Qualifications for Membership
Qualifications for NMG Membership A class of member shall consist of those manufacturers in the electrical industry who sell their products, wholly or in part, through independent sales representatives. Such member shall be entitled to and inured of such rights and benefits, duties and obligations of the aforesaid association as shall be determined from time to time by the Board of Directors, except as enumerated in this section, and provided that such firm or corporation:
- Has no interest adverse to, or in conflict with, the Association, its general membership or its purpose.
- Agrees to pay the dues established by the Association for such class of membership.
- Agrees to support the purpose of the Association and the independent sales representative sales model.
- Has had at least five NEMRA Representative firms under contract for a minimum of two years.
- Has at least two current NEMRA Representative members willing to be references for admission into the Association.
- Has an established United States office and is duly registered as a Corporation, LLC or other form of Corporation for at least two years.
Don't Qualify for NMG Membership?
NEMRA can still help if you do not qualify to join NMG. The best course of action would be to create a RepConnect, $795.00, to initiate the process of gaining and building your sales organization with NEMRA representatives.
Once you submit a RepConnect and provide the content for us to build out your posting, we will provide you with a preview before it is sent out to our rep membership. Content includes company logo, as well as product images, literature or videos that you would like to feature.
If you would like to gain more information, please visit our RepConnect page. If you need further assistance regarding the RepConnect process, please feel free to contact us and we’d be happy to help.
NEMRA Membership Dues:
Annual Sales <$100M = Dues of $2,500
Annual Sales $100M – $250M = Dues of $5,000
Annual Sales $250M – $500M = Dues of $7,500
Annual Sales $500M+ = Dues of $10,000