NEMRA Emerging Leaders Program
Research shows that companies that develop inclusive, purposeful leaders enjoy 2x stronger revenue growth, 4x profit growth and 9x employee engagement. NEMRA’s Emerging Leaders Program (ELP) provides a platform to develop and engage your organization’s emerging leaders and equip them with the tools and knowledge they need to be more inclusive, purposeful and ultimately more effective in how they lead.
May 6th, 2022
Register for the 2023 program today!
Emerging Leaders Brochure
Emerging Leaders Sponsorship
Click on the button to download our ELP sponsorship brochure!
- Aims to shape the future of our industry by supporting the growth of aspiring leaders employed by NEMRA member companies.
- Creates opportunities for aspiring leaders to build relationships, expand their skills and advance their careers in the electrical industry.
- Program is a 3-part event, with the annual kick-off at our annual conferences.
- Adds value to membership.
- Builds a more diverse membership and a community of industry peers.
- Brings fresh ideas into the association.
- Develops the next generation of business owners and managers.
- Provides unmatched opportunities for Emerging Leaders to network.
- Emerging Leaders will learn to harness the full creative capacity of all your team members, helping to drive predictable growth, increased engagement, and sustainable success.
- Aged 35 or younger
- Currently employed by NEMRA Member company.
- Led by 5-time tech entrepreneur, N.Y. Times bestselling author, venture capitalist and innovation expert, Josh Linkner to drive impact through creativity across our Emerging Leaders community.
- Cost to register is $995 and includes:
- Free conference registration and NEMRA Swag Bag.
- 1-night stay at the Virgin Hotel in Las Vegas.
- Complimentary Networking/cocktail reception from 6-8pm on January 29, 2023.
- Signed copy of Big Little Breakthroughs: How Small, Everyday Innovations Drive Oversized Results.
- Stakeholder interviews.
- Digital assessment
- Pre-reading materials and videos to all Emerging Leader participants.
- Invite only kick-off at NEMRA23
- Arrival on January 29, 2023 with a networking cocktail reception.
- January 30, 2023 starts with a 60-minute keynote by Josh Linkner followed with a 2-hour interactive workshop.
- An “ask anything” session approximately 30 days after live event.
- (16) weeks of streaming micro-learning content to reinforce key points and drive ongoing learning and inspiration.
- (3) additional virtual keynotes from other innovation authors curated by Josh and his team (approx. every 90 days).
- NEMRA will create a social media presence via NEMRA’s LinkedIn group so that Emerging Leaders can stay involved with the brand.
- NEMRA’s social media accounts will promote the events and communication.
- Incentivize Emerging Leaders to invite other qualified young leaders to join, and bring them to Emerging Leaders events.
- Encourage Emerging Leaders to bring others from their company.
- Share the Emerging Leaders events with chapter board members and ask them to send an Emerging Leader from their company.
- Offer opportunities for attendees to get involved beyond the events.