The Guidelines for Planning the Business, created for our members, were...
Get your Modular Suite now!
NEMRA22 Meetings will move to modular suites to provide a better and safer experience for all.
January 11 - January 13, 2022
Manufacturer group sales meeting schedule will be posted 10/05/21 and updated weekly!
Key Changes to NEMRA22
NEMRA22 will bring a new feel and improved conference experience!
View key format changes being made to NEMRA's Annual Conference.
Dallas Welcomes You!
Get hotel and visitor information, amongst other news and updates about Dallas and Hilton Anatole.
Guidelines for Scheduling Effective Meetings
Want to exhibit at NEMRA22?
Are you a manufacturer? Register as an exhibitor for NEMRA22 today and receive (1) complimentary RepConnect and much more!
Are you a service provider or NEMRA partner? Sign-up for the Partnership Package today and receive (1) complimentary exhibitor booth and much more!
Limited booths available. Registration opens September 13th. Once registered, you will be provided a link to setup and manage your booth.
Manufacturers / Product Showcases
Featured Sessions & Events
Opening Keynote Session
Dr. Ben Carson provides a powerful message and opens up for facilitated conversation!
Dr. Ben Carson will provide an inspirational look at the philosophy that helped him to not only meet life's obstacles but to leap over them.
From excellence and leadership to honesty and integrity, Dr. Carson will share his personal formula for success and demonstrate that maintaining discipline and exhibiting good character are at the core of true success on every level - while stressing the importance of using personal success to benefit others as well.
At the conclusion of his presentation, NEMRA Board Chair, Tim Klei, will sit down with Dr. Carson for a facilitated a conversation to further explore his success and to seek insights on topics relevant to us today.
Closing Keynote Session
Unlock Innovation. Drive Explosive Growth.
FIND A WAY
In uncertain times, we can no longer rely on the models of the past and expect the same results. Creative problem solving has long been the core ingredient in overcoming adversity and seizing new opportunities.
In this inspiring keynote, Josh will demonstrate how creative problem solving can become your most powerful resource. He will show us how to unlock inventive thinking and win even against impossible odds.
- How can smaller organizations outpunch their competition and grow with limited resources?
- How can leaders bounce back and recover after facing painful setbacks?
- How can creative resilience be harnessed to conquer adversity?
Through sharing specific techniques Josh will leave you energized and better equipped to conquer challenges and drive possibilities.
Emerging Leaders Breakfast & Think Tank
Calling all future leaders!
NEMRA’s EMERGING LEADERS Program aims to shape the future of our industry by supporting the growth of young professionals employed by NEMRA member companies.
- Designed to unite young, emerging professionals across the United States who are currently employed at a NEMRA member organization and are 35 years of age and younger.
- Identify professional leadership and development programs that are best suited for their needs and development
- Foster new ideas and resources into the association
- Develop networking groups from which to connect, regionally and nationally, to exchange ideas with peers and industry professionals.
- Develop relationships with counterparts who, one day, may be working together and across the table as leaders of their respective companies.
First Time Attendees will receive:
- Free Conference Registration*
- (*Must attend the Emerging Leaders Session)
- Complimentary access to the Professional Development Workshop with Kellogg’s Craig Wortmann.
Professional Development Session
Mastering Sales - Presenting with Panache
Join Special Guest and Kellogg Professor, Craig Wortmann, on Thursday, February 3rd, as he discusses “what it takes to deliver a stand-out presentation that leaves your audience inspired and ready to act”.
Whether you are delivering to your board or new clients, what steps can you take to ensure that you show up, stand out, and breakthrough in both your delivery and your message?
In “Presenting with Panache”, Craig demonstrates what it takes to make your next presentation polished, memorable and primed for audience “buy in.”
Rise & Run 5k
Run in support of our veterans and first-responders!
Event Date & Location:
February 3rd, 2022 @ 5:30am-6:30am CST
More Details Coming Soon!
NEMRA Networking Reception & NEMMYs
52nd Annual NEMMY Awards
Recognize award recipients for:
News and information about NEMRA22 will be posted here.
About the Conference
Learn more about NEMRA's annual conference
- Sponsorships / Conference Questions – Please Contact Kathy Coppi, Sr. Meeting Planner
- Billing Concerns / New or Existing Registration Questions – Please contact Sue Todd, Account Manager
- Exhibitors / Service Partners / Member Services – Please contact Erik Johnson, Manager of Marketing & Member Services.