November 27-29, 2018
Kellogg is consistently rated as the #1 global leader amongst MBA programs for its innovative and practical approach to the Marketing and Sales functions.
“The NEMRA Executive Education Program at Kellogg University was an experience unlike any I’ve had in my career in the electrical industry. The caliber of the instruction, the accommodations, the course curriculum and the years of industry experience in that room. It’s a 3 day education in selling you couldn’t get anywhere else. It was a privilege to be able to attend and I will value it forever.” NEMRA member & 2017 Kellogg Graduate
This three day program has been designed jointly between Kellogg and NEMRA to enhance the sales and leadership skills of the leaders within the NEMRA community. Upon completion of the program, you will be able to:
- Understand and apply key frameworks and approaches for better sales force strategy, management, and effectiveness
- Improve demand among customers through better value articulation, positioning, and execution
- Develop a strategic mindset that leads to superior selling propositions and better sales storytelling
- Build more effective relationships through collaboration
This tailored program provides a learning experience that stimulates thinking on strategies and techniques that can be applied to enhance business growth, and increase your knowledge and skills in leadership, management and sales. The curriculum will focus on Strategy at the Organization level, Alignment at the Team level, and Effectiveness at the Individual level.
During the program, you will be given opportunities to apply what you have learned to develop a specific game plan to approach your challenge.
Who Should Attend
This program has been designed exclusively for members of NEMRA who are looking to refresh their knowledge, share experiences and expand their networks. We invite any representative firm owner or future principal who wants to invest in improving their business acumen and sales leadership capabilities as well as any manufacturer in a sales and marketing leadership position who wants to grow in their skills and further develop in their company. Kellogg’s faculty and world class learning environment provide a unique opportunity for reps and manufacturers to better understand and learn from each other and ultimately go to market together more effectively.
2017 Kellogg Executive Sales Training Graduates
The cost of the program is $3900 and covers:
- Program Design: a customized program created by Kellogg
- Tuition: Kellogg faculty time teaching program content
- Lodging, Meals and Educational Facilities: private sleeping room for three nights, opening night reception, breakfast, lunch and dinner, break times throughout the schedule. Facilities include classrooms, break-out rooms, IT service support, AV services, housekeeping, use of fitness center, and use of evening lounge spaces.
Registration and Cancellation
Reserve your spot now! Space is limited and participants will be offered a space upon receipt of a deposit. We are seeking a good balance between rep and manufacturer attendees. To reserve a spot please complete the registration form and return to email@example.com.
A deposit of $200 is required to hold your reservation. The balance of the tuition ($3700) will be due by October 1, 2018.