GET ENERGIZED, ENGAGED, AND EDUCATED
NEMRA is selling autographed copies of Tim Tebow’s book, “This Is The Day”, a New York Times bestseller.
Reclaim Your Dream, Ignite Your passion, Live Your Purpose. The New York Times best-selling sports star and media icon motivates readers to stop postponing dreams and start making them happen now because—”this is the day”.
Disclaimer: Only 20 books available. Book Price is $35.00 USD. Limit of (2) books per registered individual.
MASTERING SALES AND SALES LEADERSHIP
A Professional Development Workshop Session with Craig Worthman
NEMRA21 Reviews & Feedback
Hear from industry peers on their experience at NEMRA21!
NEMRA 2021 Keynote & Opening Remarks
by NEMRA President, Jim Johnson
NEMRA 2021 Closing Remarks
by NEMRA President, Jim Johnson
How To Access Conference Session Recordings:
- 2-step verification is enabled for your protection, and will require the following:
- Enter your name and email address.
- A 6 digit verification code will be sent to your email. Please check your junk/spam folders if you are not receiving this email to your inbox. You cannot share or transfer your unique code with anyone.
- Enter your 6 digit verification code to obtain access.
- Success! You are on your way to viewing all recorded sessions from NEMRA21
- All recorded sessions are labeled the same as when the conference was live.
- To view a recorded session in the hub, simply click on the exact session you wish to view. That’s it!
Note: Only individuals that registered for the conference will receive an email to obtain their verification code. Please check your junk/spam folders if you are not receiving emails when following the above instructions. If you still cannot receive your login credentials for the Hub, contact email@example.com Also ensure firstname.lastname@example.org is whitelisted in your email contacts.
SCHEDULING EFFECTIVE MEETINGS
The Guidelines for Planning the Business (Member Access Only), created for our
members, were developed by a special NEMRA task force that was formed with
the sole purpose of establishing a “blueprint” to maximize and ensure highly
effective and successful One on One meetings. Because the task force was
assigned with the development of guidelines for both reps and manufacturers, the
members of the task force included both manufacturers and manufacturer’s reps.
To ensure these meetings are effective, the manufacturer and the representative
should follow these recommendations:
● Manufacturer: Provide an agenda, to each of their representatives,
no later than 60 days in advance of the meeting. This agenda should
clearly outline the key initiatives and expectations for the coming year.
● Representative: Upon receipt of the manufacturer agenda,
representative will build and present their business plan/goals for the
coming year. This business plan should also include the
representatives key initiatives and what is needed, from the
manufacturer, to achieve stated plan/goals.
EXHIBITOR BOOTHS/PRODUCT SHOWCASES
SERVICE PROVIDER BOOTHS
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
- For conference questions, contact Kathy Coppi, Sr. Meeting Planner
- For billing concerns, new or existing registration questions please contact Sue Todd, Account Manager
- For Exhibitors and Member questions please contact Erik Johnson, Manager, Marketing & Member Services.
In today’s fast paced and competitive sales environment, yesterday’s techniques and methods will not always meet the rigorous requirements of our customers. To keep pace and confront this challenge, we need to be better educated, more highly trained, and ready to recruit the next generation of sales leaders.
That’s why the NEMRA Educational Foundation created the Empower Tomorrow Fund. NEMRA Empower Tomorrow Fund has now provided over $150,000 in Scholarships to sons and daughters of NEMRA Members and their employees. This year, NEMRA has added two additional scholarships and will be providing 22 Scholarships, in total, to deserving candidates.
Give to the NEMRA Empower Tomorrow Fund, and support programs and resources for college students and NEMRA members. Donations to the Foundation are fully tax deductible, so DONATE TODAY!