What Our Members Do
NEMRA reps spend their day marketing your products to all verticals within the electrical industry, with the purpose of lending their knowledge of product, local markets and experience to the electrical community. They also advocate customer issues with their manufacturers and distributors to ensure that the customer is receiving exactly what they are demanding. They are the specialists that the users and consultants rely upon as they execute their work. NEMRA reps are the window to the marketplace.
- The NEMRA Annual Conference is the largest gathering of representatives and manufacturers in the electrical industry, providing one of the best opportunities to network with leaders, partners and peers.
- Opportunities to participate in or chair committees, or serve as an officer.
- Our RepConnect Service brings great manufacturers together with a great sales agency to help create lasting, profitable partnerships.
NEMRA is a supporting member of the Manufacturers’ Representatives Educational Research Foundation (MRERF), which offers our NMG members an exclusive Manufacturers’ Best Practices Workshop (MBP).
NEMRA University, a one-stop-shop for NEMRA Members to securely access and share product-specific training courses, access CEU-accredited soft-skill courses, and a custom LMS platform to help you manage and improve your onboarding and internal training! NEMRA Manufacturers can manage and track all their NEMRA Reps training activity in one place!
- Our Empower Tomorrow Fund, NEMRA members can be part of and support a mix of programs and resources for the development of the children of our representative members, and their employees, as well as to help attract the next generation to our industry.
NEMRA’s Emerging Leaders Program (ELP) will equip your leaders to be more inclusive, more purposeful, and ultimately more effective in how they lead. The ELP will also serve to strengthen the bonds of this highly mobile talent pool with others in their cohort and within the association and will serve as a retention and engagement tool for your business and our association.
Our Empowering Mentorship Program brings industry professionals together to provide young aspiring leaders the opportunity to broaden their knowledge, gain confidence, elevate capabilities and stand out through mentoring. Become a mentor and/or sponsor a young aspiring leader in the industry. It’s free to be a mentor, get involved today!
Provide relevant and timely insights to our membership.
Publish a monthly (member-only) E-newsletter NEMRA Member Connection.
Commission exclusive whitepapers, industry research studies and projects, such as the Rep of the Future (ROTF) and Point of Sale (POS) to help representatives and manufacturers understand, improve and enhance their businesses and relationships.
We advocate on our members’ behalf in Washington, D.C. through our partnership, involvement and affiliation with the Small Business Legislation Council (SBLC), American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) and S Coporation Association (S-Corp).
- NEMRA’s RepConnect Service is an advertising of your company, sent via a direct email blast to our Rep membership (United States and Canada) that highlights your brand and products.