August 11, 2019
Legrand Employees Volunteer for National Rebuilding Day
March 11, 2019
DeFazio Industries Receives Top Rep Honors from Prysmian Group & Orbit Industries
February 21, 2019
Dear NEMRA Members, On behalf of the search committee and your Board, I am pleased to announce that Jim Johnson will be NEMRA’s new President and CEO effective May 1, 2019. Jim was selected following a comprehensive search of candidates from within the manufacturing, distribution, and trade association communities. He brings to NEMRA more…
February 19, 2019
NEMRA Honors NEMMY Award Winners
December 3, 2018
Congratulations to the NEMRA Executive Development Program Class of 2018
October 1, 2018
The Pollart team after a hard day of work at the Cradle of Hope facility. Pollart Electrical Sales, a Pennsylvania-based independent manufacturers’ rep recently helped freshen up the facility of the Cradle of Hope, Glenside, PA, an organization that ministers to the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of homeless single mothers in the metropolitan Philadelphia area. On Sept.…
June 19, 2018
Louis Weisberg, President, worked alongside to fill the kits for deployed soldiers. Through their 50-year history, Service Wire Co. has had a philanthropic culture. The Company has given generously to local, state, national, even international charities and causes. For the past several years, one of those causes has been Operation Gratitude, a non-profit, volunteer-based organization, that annually sends…
June 6, 2018
Houston, Texas – June 1, 2018 – The JD Martin Company is pleased to announce a strategic partnership with The Schell Company, joining forces in the Louisiana and Mississippi region. Operations will commence on June 1, 2018 under the Schell Martin Company LLC of Louisiana name. Craig Schell will continue to be the President of…
May 21, 2018
PORTSMOUTH, N.H. — Recognizing the importance of NEMRA sales agents to the success of each of its members, the IMARK Board of Directors, at its recent board meeting, learned more about the NEMRA Point of Sale / Point of Transfer Minimum Reporting Standards from Ken Hooper. As a result of the meeting and learning that 39 manufacturers/brands, many being…
May 15, 2018
2018 NEMRA Sales and Marketing Leadership Program at Kellogg
Here are some quick tips for how to use our new and improved search.
To search for a manufacturer or representative:
- You will need to select either MFG (manufacturer) or REP (representative) from the menu bar to begin your search.
- You can search the manufacturer or representative database by company information, products or key employees by selecting MFG (manufacturer) or REP (representative) from the search menu then by simply typing your search string into the field and clicking the magnifying glass icon.
- If you would like to search for manufacturers by State, select MFG (manufacturer) from the search menu then select the State from the dropdown menu that appears and click the magnifying glass icon.
- If you would like to search for representatives by either Marketing Territory or State, select REP (representative) from the search menu then select from the respective dropdown menu that appears and click the magnifying glass icon.
To search the Site (not including the manufacturer or representative database):
- Simply select SITE from the search menu and type within the search field, then click the magnifying glass icon.