October 5, 2020
The NEMRA Empower Tomorrow Fund was established, in partnership with Scholarship of America, to reward the academic excellence of the sons and daughters of NEMRA members and their employees. NEMRA Empower Tomorrow Fund has now provided over $150,000 in Scholarships to sons and daughters of NEMRA Members and their employees. Due to the generous contributions from…
October 2, 2020
MRERF/IPA Announces 2021 CPMR Hybrid Program Golden, CO — The CPMR subcommittee with support of the Board of Directors have determined a hybrid event for the upcoming CPMR program in January 2021 will be our method of delivery for participants. Flexibility to Participate By providing a hybrid experience, MRERF/IPA will be able to provide options…
September 28, 2020
POSConnection is pleased to announce a strategic alliance with Budde Marketing Systems, market leader in POS reporting, commission reporting, and data conditioning across many business verticals. Budde collects POS files from over 2,500 distributors on behalf of roughly 140 manufacturer clients. They will be working with their electrical industry clients to promote, and ultimately their process…
August 6, 2020
New Safety Protocols have been released by Orlando World Center Marriott. See how Marriott has planned to keep all its guests safe during NEMRA21.
June 29, 2020
Our Annual Conference is still planned as scheduled. Click this post to read more and see the official press release outlining our plans with the conference.
April 3, 2020
NEMRA has partnered with Channel Marketing Group (CMG) and DISC, the industry’s premier economic forecaster, to solicit the electrical market’s sentiment regarding the Coronavirus or COVID-19...
March 23, 2020
NEMRA office is being relocated from Portsmouth, NH to Carmel, IN
March 17, 2020
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread, we have a heightened awareness at NEMRA of our responsibility to our employees and to our membership.
February 26, 2020
NEMRA Announces New Appointments to its Board of Directors and Manufacturers Group. Press Release here...
February 20, 2020
Read more here...
Here are some quick tips for how to use our new and improved search.
To search for a manufacturer or representative:
- You will need to select either MFG (manufacturer) or REP (representative) from the menu bar to begin your search.
- You can search the manufacturer or representative database by company information, products or key employees by selecting MFG (manufacturer) or REP (representative) from the search menu then by simply typing your search string into the field and clicking the magnifying glass icon.
- If you would like to search for manufacturers by State, select MFG (manufacturer) from the search menu then select the State from the dropdown menu that appears and click the magnifying glass icon.
- If you would like to search for representatives by either Marketing Territory or State, select REP (representative) from the search menu then select from the respective dropdown menu that appears and click the magnifying glass icon.
To search the Site (not including the manufacturer or representative database):
- Simply select SITE from the search menu and type within the search field, then click the magnifying glass icon.