Submit Your RepConnect
Looking to get your brand in front of hundreds of high quality, professional, and proven sales reps?
See for yourself why NEMRA Reps are trusted by some of the electrical industries largest manufacturers! Submit your RepConnect Posting today.
NEMRA/NMG Members – $395.00 (USD)
To run a refresh of your posting, for another 6 months within same calendar year, cost is $295 USD.
Non-NMG/Non-Member – $795.00 (USD)
To run a refresh of your posting, for another 6 months within same calendar year, cost is $495 USD.
The RepConnect Process
Submit by filling out the RepConnect Form below on this page.
- Be sure to upload any product images, videos and literature that you’d like to be featured. If you are able to provide us with matching URLs (that link to those products on your website), we will hyperlink your product images. We will also create buttons for any literature and video files that are provided on the submission form.
NEMRA will review each request within 3 business days.
- The following requirements must be met for each submission to be approved by NEMRA:
- The submitting party must be either (i) a Current NMG member; or (ii) a manufacturer which meets all requirements for NMG membership except for the necessary representatives under contract; and
- The submission must consist of a sales opportunity(ies) which:
- is for products and services which are within the scope of the electrical and/or lighting industries; and
- is in alignment with NEMRA’s mission, vision, and Code of Ethics.
- NEMRA reserves the right to decline any submission which in its determination fails to meet the above requirements.
- NEMRA will notify the submitting party as to whether the submission is approved for distribution via the RepConnect Service.
- If approved, NEMRA will invoice you for the RepConnect fee
- Payment must be provided prior to starting the design process
- Once payment is received, our marketing team will provide a design proof to review.
- We can make as many tweaks as needed to finalize your posting.
- Once you approve a final design, we will schedule your RepConnect!
- After finalizing your design, let us know a day/time that you’d prefer to send out the RepConnect email to our Rep members.
- We recommend scheduling on a Mon, Tues, Wed, anytime between 10AM – 1PM ET, as our analytics show best results during those times.
- Within 24 hours of sending your RepConnect via email, we will add your RepConnect to the RepConnect Postings on our website.
- The RepConnect will stay posted for 6 months on our site.
- This is a well-known, high-traffic area on our website, that our Reps check weekly.
- NEMRA sends out bi-monthly RepConnect Refreshers to our membership
- These generate awareness about recent changes made to any current RepConnect Postings on our website.
- Within the full 6 months of your RepConnect being active, you will be featured in (3) total RepConnect Refresher updates.
- NEMRA will provide support during the 6 months your RepConnect is active. We will edit and update the posting on our website for changes such as:
- Adding new territories, or removing territories that you have since filled.
- Update commission rate, contact info, etc.
- We recommend to reach out to us every 2 months to make updates to your posting.
- NEMRA offers analytics, upon request, for your RepConnect email blast.
- We recommend requesting analytics 2 weeks after email has been sent, or sooner if you do not generate the results expected.
- RepConnect postings generate their strongest results within the first 2 or 3 months, on average.
- This is a result of the initial email blast and 1st bi-monthly RepConnect Refresher you are featured in.
RepConnect Submittal Form
- – I am authorized by the company listed above to submit this form.
– All information included in this form is accurate to the best of my knowledge.
– NEMRA may reject any submission which it determines does not meet the RepConnect Service requirements.
– NEMRA may remove any previously approved submission if it determines the submission no longer meets the RepConnect Service requirements.
– NEMRA shall not be held liable for any damages resulting from my company’s use of the RepConnect Service even if NEMRA has been informed of the possibility of such liability.