New Kellogg Executive Education Courses Now Available!
Current Courses Open for Registration:
- Kellogg Sales Masterclasses (Live Webinar Series) – Want to take your skills to the next level? In each of the two-hour Sales Masterclasses, Professor Wortmann will lead an interactive virtual session where participants will develop a new set of tools to use in their next sales conversation. Each masterclass is guaranteed to be high-energy, inspiring, and will prioritize time for participants to practice new sales skills and disciplines before taking them out into the market. Truly elevate your sales mastery by taking (4) custom 2-hour live virtual classes with Craig Wortmann! Learn More and Register Here.
Location: Kellogg School of Management Zoom Platform
Registration Fee: $1000 for entire series or $300 per class
Kellogg Sales Masterclasses
The Power of Story – Tuesday, July 13, 2021
Stories are woven throughout our conversations and our relationships. The stories we tell help people understand who we are and what our firm is about and they are one of the most powerful communications tools we have. But how often do we think consciously about our stories? Do we collect stories as we collect other forms of information? Do we work to improve them?
- Why do stories “work?”
- What kinds of stories should you be telling?
- How do you capture, distill and tell the right stories at the right time for the right reasons?
Selling in a Virtual Reality – Tuesday, August 24, 2021
No matter what the future looks like, selling over technology is not going away, and that’s a good thing!
Selling virtually presents opportunities for us as sellers to show up and stand out in a different way…in a way that is meaningful and memorable. What are the skills and disciplines we need to engage with customers in this new environment, and how do we make it both meaningful and memorable? How do we prepare for these interactions? How do we choose which medium to use? What should we keep in mind as we engage and deliver? And how do we follow up in a bespoke way that surprises and delights our clients?
Resilience & Grit – Tuesday, October 12, 2021
We often say “sales is a contact sport” but if you are dedicated to making progress in your customers’ lives, then you cannot be deterred by difficult conversations or failed deals – the best sellers in the world learn from each and every “no” and get back to selling with a renewed commitment to do better the next time. In this session we talk about the impact of Mindset and how you can build an incredibly resilient foundation of positivity, curiosity, and scrappiness as you engage in your selling motions. Additionally, we will talk through the steps of building a resilient mindset and embedding the growth mindset value throughout your sales force.
Proactive Pursuit – Tuesday, November 30, 2021
Vanishingly few sales professionals enjoy prospecting and lead generation. Yet this early step of the sales process is critical to success. In this session we will break down the “how” this is done well.
- You’ve done the hard work of targeting. Now, how do you find the leads?
- Where should you engage your first leads…your immediate warm network or the cold blue ocean?
- What kinds of feedback on product/market fit do you derive from your lead generation efforts?
- How do you structure your week to ensure that you are filling the top of the funnel?
- Stop making excuses and pick up the phone
Why Did We Revamp the Kellogg Executive Education Experience?
Previous (old) Kellogg Sales & Executive Education Program: Ran over 4 days, with limited content and availability, at a cost of $3,900.00 (USD), plus travel, and carried NO CEU credits.
Today’s (Revamped) Kellogg Sales & Executive Education: Offers various elite, executive education opportunities year-round, with about 50% more content, has limited travel costs (most of it is online but final class is at NEMRA22 in Dallas), all offerings are completely CEU accredited – for a total price of only $3,370.00 (USD).